Friday, November 13, 2009

White Chocolate Blueberry Scones


I have always been intrigued with the idea of Lemonade Scones, I always make the traditional kind. But l had some cream in the fridge that needed to be used.

I love the simplicity of this recipe, the scones were prepared and baked in under 30 minutes. They are deliciously moist and even my son's ate them and they don't like berries, I highly recommend them and I think they would make the perfect morning or afternoon treat.

Recipe

3 Cups of Self Raising Flour
250ml Lemonade
250ml Cream
I added a big handful of White Chocolate Chips and a small container of Blueberries.

Although l did find that l needed to add more flour as the mixture was very wet.

Heat oven to 220'
Just add all ingredients at the same time and mix until combined.
Divide mixture evenly, mine were the size of my palm.
On a baking tray place them next to one another, apparently this helps them rise.

Cook them for 15 minutes until lightly browned.

Enjoy!

Y x

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I love these. Much cheaper to make your own then buy them at Bakers Delight.

    ReplyDelete