Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Love Heart Ginger Bread

I know l have posted about these before, but l don't think l have given them enough credit. I have made many many batches since posting about these, and every time l make them they seem to disappear within hours. They are delicious, light and the perfect pick me up.

I had Coopers orientation day at School this morning which included a morning tea afterwards. So me being me took some of these biscuits along!

I didn't have enough time to decorate them with Royal Icing or the patience with two little boys helping me so l decided to use fondant. I love how they turned out, everyone at the school raved about them and one lady even asked if l could make them as Wedding Favors for her Wedding.

I have just bought some more cookie cutters, so stay tuned for some more designs.

Just thought l would mention that the Choc Mint Mud Cake, was delicious and the Chocolate Ganache took it to a new level!.

I would love to hear you feedback so please feel free to leave me a message.

Enjoy!

Y x


No comments:

Post a Comment