Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cake for one....

Be warned this recipe is highly addictive, and will make you consume way much more then you should!

I've had this recipe in my things to try folder for quite some time, so with friends coming over on a cold and wet night I thought it was the perfect time to try.

I decided to make cupcakes and served them with warm chocolate ganache drizzled over the top and or course a big dollop of cream. I unfortunately l forgot to take a picture of them (too many Champagnes!)

The next day with a clear head, l made this cake for one. I used two of the cupcakes layered them together with Chocolate Ganache and then covered it with Fondant.

This is going to be a big call, but l think this may be the best Chocolate Mud Cake l have ever made.

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions so please feel free to leave some feedback.

Enjoy!

Y x

No comments:

Post a Comment