Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Second Class of Modern Cake Design

I have some very exciting news, I found my Camera!. I can't believe it l have looked for it everywhere, and then it came to me today that l haven't looked in my nappy bag. So off l go to find the bag and lo and behold the camera is in there.

We had our second class of my Modern Cake Course tonight, we learnt how to ice a cake board, put together our centre piece and make bows out of organza ribbon to hide all the wire.

I'm pretty happy with how it all came together, the colours work really well with one another. You can't really see in the picture, but the flowers have glitter brushed on all of them.

Everyone in class decided to use white fondant to ice their cake boards, but me being me wanted to do something different and used a light lilac. The cake is going to be two tiers, l think l am going to ice the lower cake in a light yellow and do the top in the lilac.

This is just a short post as l am heading to bed!

Enjoy!

Yx

No comments:

Post a Comment