Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So so bad but so so good

On the weekend I decided l was going to make Nigella Lawson Brownies, we were having my nieces over for a slumber party and they just love chocolate so I thought these would be perfect!

By no means are these for the faint hearted or health conscious. But with their delicious chewy texture, they are the perfect indulgence treat!

The only thing l changed was that l didn't have any white chocolate so l just replaced it with some extra milk chocolate buttons.

Enjoy!

Y x

Homemade Brownies on Foodista



5 comments:

  1. Cute flowers! The brownies look yummmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they sure look delicious!I followed your blog Yvette from the foodieblogroll and I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind.Just add your choice of foodista widget to this post and it's all set to go, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alisa, thanks for that l have added the widget! Looking forward to hearing from you again.

    Y x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my those brownies look so moist and good! Normally I see brownies that look dry and hard but yours came out really good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete