Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm in heaven, Banana Cake dream!

This banana cake is a dream! Normally my banana cakes are quite dense and heavy, but this is deliciously light. I have even converted my non banana cake loving husband into someone who ate half the cake in one sitting.

I got this recipe from a fellow blogger 4 Goodness Cake who's cakes and recipes are just amazing. I can't wait to try more of her recipes.

I decorated the cake with cream cheese icing,

125g Butter
250g Cream Cheese
2 Cups of Pure Icing Sugar

Beat Butter and Cream Cheese until light and fluffy.
Add sifted icing sugar, and beat until combined

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions so please feel free to leave me your feedback.

Enjoy!

Y x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yvette

    Would you mind sharing the banana cake recipe? I clicked on your link but it tells me that the page is private, even though i have a flickr account.

    Looks delicious!!!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete