Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spring is in the air....

Well my poor little blog has been a bit neglected of late, but luckily that's only because l have been busily decorating. I'm really enjoying cake decorating, so much so that l am thinking of doing an apprenticeship. I think this will be the best form of training l could ever have, I have an interview at Let them eat Cake in South Melbourne on Tuesday. I'm so nervous l haven't worked for so long!

On another note I've had quite a few orders for cakes and cookies which has been amazing, I entered the above Cake into my first competition it placed Third which l was wrapped with and wasn't expecting.

I was lucky that is was my cousin's christening on the same weekend, so everyone got to enjoy the cake! The bottom cake was Chocolate Jaffa Mud, the Middle White Chocolate and the top was a Dummy Cake.

I had some Green Fondant left over, so l made some Cookies Lollypops to match the cake.

Enjoy!

Y x

No comments:

Post a Comment