Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lemon Cream Cheesecake


My husband Will has been feeling a little left out after l started my baking craze, he nags that l no longer make his favorite Lemon Cheesecake. So after he woke up one morning feeling a bit low, l decided the boys and l would cheer him up with no other then his favorite dessert.

This is not my usual Cheesecake recipe, but with time not on my side and the apprentices ready and rearing to go I just used the Philadelphia Cream Cheese Recipe. It was simple to follow and the Cake set relatively quickly.

As you can in my photos l decided to quickly write a little message, not my best writing but I wanted to finish it before Will came home.


I would love to hear your comments
suggestions so please feel free to leave some feedback.

Enjoy!

Y x

1 comment:

  1. This looks soooo yummy Yvette! I would love the recipe! Lemon cream cheesescake is my favorite dessert in the world as well although I have not attempted to make one myself yet!

    ReplyDelete