Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a new baby!

It has been a long time coming, but it has arrived my new Canon G11! I've been after a new camera for ages I'm always envious of the beautiful photos l see on everyone's blogs. Originally W bought me a Canon G10 while he was in Hong Kong, he took it out with him the next day and accidently left it behind on the ferry. It wasn't even 24 hours old, to say l was devastated would be an understatement. Hopefully it went to someone that was having a really bad day.

This little incident that l don't like to talk about could of been fate , the day that he lost it they released the new version. After we got the cheque from our travel insurance, we ran straight out and purchased my baby!

So far so good, now off to read all about it.

Enjoy!

Y x

No comments:

Post a Comment