Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas

Well as scary as it sounds Christmas is just around the corner, so what better way to get the Christmas preparations under way then baking your Christmas cake. I have had my fruit soaking for quite some time just waiting to find the perfect recipe. I was lucky to stumble upon one on FlickR, the photo was so inviting I just had to give it a try.

With my trusty sidekick by my side we set off to make the beginnings of Christmas! The cake cooked beautifully, leaving the house smelling like Christmas. You will have to wait a while to hear what it tastes like, but l promise l will get back to you!

Enjoy!

Y x

2 comments:

  1. Love this, I will have to give it a try. Can you tell me how high the cake cooked please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delish! Ah I'd love to have some of those. YUMMO!

    ReplyDelete